Peter began his career in golf as an Assistant Professional. His passion for teaching quickly grew as he studied the greats of the game and began a career as a teacher. By 1974 he was one of the original head instructors of the Golf Digest Schools. At these schools he collaborated on a daily basis with the likes of Bob Toski, Jim Flick, Davis Love Jr., Paul Runyan, and Sam Snead until 1986. During this time period he gave a substantial amount of the 150,000 lessons he has given in over 20 countries. He also worked with major championship students like Bernhard Langer, Mark Calcavecchia and Grace Park. In 1989 he became the lead analyst of USA Network's golf team until 2004. Peter has also been a golf analyst for CBS Network since 1990. During his time as a teacher and a television analyst Peter has been in both the Golf Magazine Top 100 Teacher and the Golf Digest Top 50 Teacher List every year since their conception. His reputation as an innovator as both an instructor and an announcer earned him an Emmy for his Konica-Minolta Bizhub Swingvision analysis on CBS.
- Golf Digest Top 50 Teacher List every year since its conception
- Golf Magazine Top 100 Teacher List every year since its conception
- Original Head Instructor for the Golf Digest Schools 1974-1986
- Taught over 150,000 lessons in over 20 countries
- Major Championship students including Bernhard Langher, Marc Calcavecchia, and Grace Park
- Lead golf analyst for USA Network 1989-2004
- Golf analyst for CBS Network 1990-Present
- Emmy Award winner for Konica-Minolta Bizhub Swingvision analysis on CBS
- Peter's availability and pricing depends on his schedule, please inquire via email. However, the dates for his Golf Schools are in the "VIP Golf Schools" section.